Friday, November 14, 2014

Find Joy

Yesterday kinda sucked.


It was just one of those days where everything seemed to pile up. If you were around me, I sincerely apologize for my crabby attitude.

Anyway, I feel like lately God has been trying (emphasis on trying) to teach me to be joyful. I recently started a Book of Joy, daily writing down a short entry about one thing that brought me joy that day.

Yesterday it was especially hard to find something happy. But I found it anyway. It's so important to remember that just because you're having a bad day doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad life. Bad days come, but God still provides little escapes. This Book of Joy has been such a blessing in helping me remember to thank my Father for the joys he gives me.

I encourage you to record the things that make you happy.

Talk about them.
Focus on your joys instead of your complaints.

{Psalm 47:1}




No comments:

Post a Comment