Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Changes

Ever since I started this blog, my title has been "Beauty Unfading." The first post was written around the same idea: society and its whacked up view of beauty versus the Bible's view. But recently I've been thinking about how it doesn't really fit with the theme of my blog. "Beauty Unfading" really sounds girly if you think about it. And while I'm most definitely a girl, not all my posts are directed towards girls only. I made this blog with the intentions of simply sharing my life, my experiences, things I enjoy, things God is teaching me, and so on and so forth. So I decided to change the name to "Just Jessie", because that's what this is! Just the same messed-up-undeserving-yet-forgiven me.

I pray that God uses this little vessel to shine His radiant light.

Note: I kept the same URL for two reasons: 1-though I changed my title, I think "unfading beautiful" still fits, and 2-it wont be hard to find as opposed to some crazy new URL that no one can remember. You're welcome! ;)

Blessings!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment