Monday, October 20, 2014

Jesus Wins


F E A R





It drives my inner being




Permeating my soul




It's aroma captivating



Pulling me closer




Voices screaming "Let it in"



The door opens




The fear drawing nearer



Setting foot inside




Then a Hand intercedes



"Be gone" It speaks




With the authority of thunder



And the intimacy of a whisper


It tells me


"Jesus wins."



He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you; 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's...'" -2 Chronicles 20:15

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. -John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment